Will you be able to call yourself Employer of the Year 2020?
Brilliant Awards – Employee Experience is an annual award for organizations that have managed to create a work environment with many highly engaged employees. The award is also for organizations that managed to make a major change during the year — increasing the engagement of their employees.
What Makes the Brilliant Awards – Employee Experience Unique?
- The result is based on the data from companies ’employee surveys, which means that it is the employees’ real perceptions, and not subjective judgments, that control which companies are awarded the awards.
- More than 115 companies and over 230,000 responses from employees form the basis for the award
- A response rate of at least 80% to participate
- Data is collected throughout 2019 and is based on employee data from 74 countries
- Divided into two categories –
Employer of the Year per industry – will be announed digitally in early 2020
Greatest Change Journey – will be announed at Powered by People 25 March
Want to know more about the award or the criteria? Do not hesitate to contact your contact person at Brilliant, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org